« Home | Day 2 » | Day 1 » | Day 0 » | It hurts! » | Waiting Waiting Waiting » | Type of ICT User » | The Day Before Tomorrow » | Maybe I should have done Economics » | Late Night Musings » | Untitled »

Untitled

I realise I haven't written anything in a long time. The truth is, there just isn't much to write about.

Sure, they were some good times, hanging out with friends, going out to do fun things, but nothing that strongly compelled me to write.

Just a lot to do lately. And I'm very lazy as usual. Feeling really stressed out about the stupid thesis. Yet, unwilling to haul my own lazy ass and be more productive. Then there's the impending exams. And French oral, gosh..... And no, not that kind of oral, lol. The verbal kind, lol.

Well, the day seems to be passing slowly. I guess that's how it is when you skip classes for the entire day and spend it at home, lol. And so far, I've only managed to do one thing. Sigh, life kinda sucks.

I've just went from busy to online and started chatting again. Guess I'll send this off into cyberspace and go back to lazing around.... :P