« Home | Waiting Waiting Waiting » | Type of ICT User » | The Day Before Tomorrow » | Maybe I should have done Economics » | Late Night Musings » | Untitled » | Saturday Night » | Zipped » | Ring Ring » | Looking Forward to Independence Day »

It hurts!

Got a big fat pimple above my upper lip and it's killing me! Oh the pain..... What did I ever do to deserve this, sigh...

Cleared the whole weekend of plans. It's time for me to really sit down and start doing some real, considering I've got two assignments due next week in addition to two exams. Unfortunately, I'm currently struck by a bout of laziness. I guess waking up at noon doesn't really help my cause, sigh.

Anyway, I have to eat all my meals alone this entire weekend. Housemate will be out all the time so I have to buy food on my own. Having to go out to buy stuff to eat is really really troublesome, sucks. Someone, invent a food pill pls!

Bulma's father already did, in Dragonball. Kindly contact Capsule Corp. for all your dietary pill needs.

Boom-tish!

Erm, Mr. Willy Wonka also did! Hehe. Ok la, that doesn't count. Call 1300-13-1300 maybe? But it might be causing more pimples.

By thw way, Nando's and Chili's also got delivery service you know?

angelus - pls provide the contact information for Capsule Corp. as I'm currently having some difficulty locating them...

hanz - oh i didn't know they have delivery. Then again, and I've said it to you a countless time already, I'm soooooo broke!!! Cannot afford expensive take-out! And it's all your fault!

I'm sure if you look at past issues of Dragonball you can find the hotline number somewhere. Although they may not ship outside of Japan :p

Nvm, at least now you know right? Ask me if u want the numbers. Eh, I can't recall Steven Corner's number but I doubt they have delivery service. Lolz! *evil me*

Ya ya,blame it all on me (",)

someone once told me that the most painful pimples are those in the upper lips.

Congratz, you've hit the jackpot.

Post a Comment