« Home | It hurts! » | Waiting Waiting Waiting » | Type of ICT User » | The Day Before Tomorrow » | Maybe I should have done Economics » | Late Night Musings » | Untitled » | Saturday Night » | Zipped » | Ring Ring »

Day 0

Stupid CNY, I'm so bored!!!!!

My reunion dinner lasted a mere 20 minutes, with only sis, mom and myself. Dad conveniently ate earlier. Apparently, no one's really bothered cuz afterall, not everyone is here anyway.

Still, such a killjoy. Totally no CNY feel at all.

So after dinner, I took a shower and started reading magazine in the room. Sis was online, dad doing his work and mom on chores. Yes, such a fantabulous CNY eve....

Finished reading the whole freaking mag, so now I'm online. As it is, not many ppl online either, I assume everyone having a great time which makes me feel mine suck even more.

The only upside to this is the holidays which is making me really really lazy - more than I already am - and I'm constantly stuffed, which only bodes well for my weight gaining ambitions.

At least u had reunion dinner, okay. Stop complaining ;p

hey, you're not the worst ok?

fine fine..... anyway things have been looking up since, lol.

Post a Comment