« Home | Untitled » | Day 2 » | Day 1 » | Day 0 » | It hurts! » | Waiting Waiting Waiting » | Type of ICT User » | The Day Before Tomorrow » | Maybe I should have done Economics » | Late Night Musings »

Picture Booth

*UPDATE

The reason I posted these is because I kinda went shopping the other day and I've had my eyes on these two items in Springfield since forever. Finally, they had a sale so I went to try them on.

I bought the one in blue but not very sure about the white shirt. It's very very pricey and I don't know if I should get a S or M. The one I'm currently wearing is S but it does look a lil tight in person. The M looks a bit too wide if I don't roll up the sleeves.

Dilemma dilemma.

It doesn't matter though if there isn't any further reduction, I won't be buying it anyway. We shall see then.

_____________


Since I haven't blogged in a long time, I'll leave u guys with these.









Yea, please don't wait anymore. Go get it! Hehe! Wednesday maybe? Haha!

oh no..
*cam whore detected*

haha, agree with u gab... i've always been reading ur blog, but now only post my first comment, hehe ;p u look just fine ;)

Hi guys!!

Just added the update. I wasn't camwhoring ok. Just wanted some comments on the shirt.

Both shirts (and you) look good. The white shirt doesn't look that tight to me. I'm not a proponent of shopping, so I'm not gonna urge you to get them. Up to you to decide if it's worth splurging on the white one.

Post a Comment