« Home | The End is Near » | On the fence » | Random Scribblings » | Picture Booth » | Untitled » | Day 2 » | Day 1 » | Day 0 » | It hurts! » | Waiting Waiting Waiting »

Some ppl are blind

I'm not middle-aged, balding with love handles pouring out of my sides.

And most importantly, I'M NOT AN UNCLE!

Stupid kids these days I tell you.

Maybe it's all the yellow hair dye seeping into the brain or just plain ignorance, but a guy merely a few years older than you with a full head of jet black hair does not constitute an uncle!

Some ppl are just so rude. Tsk tsk.


Hehe. No wonder you don't like kids.

Make up your mind dude. On one hand, you complain that you look like you're barely out of secondary school (something which I can relate to) and now you're complaining when a kid calls you an uncle?

I kid. Anyway try to look on the bright side - maybe that kid was wowed over by your awesome wisdom and knowledge of the ways in life.

kids don't lie, your wrinkles too...uncle
buahahahaha

Hanz - I don't like cats too :)

Jonoave - I like to look younger or older depending on which will give me more leverage in a given situation.

Tekkie - Don't drip off Shakira. And since when you call urself how I call you?? lol

Post a Comment