« Home | Live Fast » | Some ppl are blind » | The End is Near » | On the fence » | Random Scribblings » | Picture Booth » | Untitled » | Day 2 » | Day 1 » | Day 0 »

Early or Late

Mom called me last night to apologise before wishing me a Happy Belated Birthday.

I couldn't be angry with her. Maybe somewhat amused. After all, my birthday is still more than a month away =P She had reversed the day and month of my birthday and hence thought it was in April.

Then, we started talking about my sister and she suddenly made an observation.

"She's quite smart and independent huh."

Me being exasperated, "Hello, did it take you that long to come to that conclusion??"

Sigh.... Next thing you know she's gonna tell me, "Wow, you're so grown up already!"

And I wouldn't know how to feel about that either.


YeeHui,Accidentally found ur blog. Interesting one. Will put ur link at mine ok? www.michelleyip.wordpress.com

i just think your mum misses you to create such conversation, that's all.

don't know what else to talk about? hahah

anyway, how have you been doing? stress lately eh?

Too cute mom you have. Eh your et3rnal-loop.blogspot.com does not exist DUDE.

How did she reverse your birthday? Don't geddit.

waiying - sure! pls put it under 'loopy'. thanks!

gab - yes, very stress lately. but almost over. but i din study for tmr's paper. guess just die. it'll just be another regret, i've oredi got tonnes.....

cheelim - sry, typo, lol. instead of the 4th, she thought it was april the 6th.

Post a Comment