« Home | Early or Late » | Live Fast » | Some ppl are blind » | The End is Near » | On the fence » | Random Scribblings » | Picture Booth » | Untitled » | Day 2 » | Day 1 »

Dear Candidate

I'm so pissed. Everywhere I look, everyone's looking for graduates with a business degree, accounting and occasionally economics.

Where does that leave the rest of us who did Social Science. Are we supposed to feel like lesser candidates? The unemployable ones?

It's so so frustrating. Not to mention heart-breaking.

Just because I didn't do 3 years of management doesn't mean I'm incapable of doing the work. Sure, I may not have had the same depth of theoretical exposure but when it comes to doing to job, there is so freaking difference between me and another fresh business graduate. I am no less intelligent or capable.

It really makes me wonder if I made the wrong choice. Maybe I should have succumbed entirely to my Asian sensibilities and did something really safe, like say, Business Administration. *sarcastic laugh*

This whole situation also brings up certain thoughts of regret I had in the past, over some very very stupid decisions. Some things I'll just have to live with.

Arrrrghhhh...... I really really need to scream my lungs out.

Wasn't aware what you were going through yesterday, and there I was going on bout myself. Really sorry, friend.

I think it's just the heat of the moment getting to you, and whatever anyone says now probably wouldn't help. And like someone once commented on my blog, "Shit happens, you just gotta deal with it".

p/s: There's a great balcony at your place for that lung-screaming intention.

This comment has been removed by the author.

[QUOTE]This whole situation also brings up certain thoughts of regret I had in the past, over some very very stupid decisions. Some things I'll just have to live with. [UNQUOTE]

hmm.. i wonder what might that be?
hahaha.. *winks*
oh well, i'm sure you'll find a decent job soon...
You're capable enough and probably deserves better. =)

don't frown friend..
things will look better soon..
good luck and all the best...

Post a Comment