« Home | Zoom Zoom (No, not the Mazda) » | The Landing Strip 2 » | Weekend Marathon » | Zoolander » | Party Winds Down » | The Landing Strip 1 » | 10 Hrs To Go » | Snip Snip Snip » | Are you on Miracle? » | Seeking Tailor »

Memorial Day Weekend

Yes, I've been lazy. I know.

It's just so much easier to laze around everyday and wait for time to pass.

Anyway haven't been taking any pictures recently although I did a number of fun things. That's not a problem though cuz I still have some pictures which I've yet to upload.

Just a quick recap so everyone knows I'm still alive.

Last Fri night, my sis brought me to a wine tasting with her friends. It was a new experience I guess. I didn't opt for the tasting cuz we arrived late so sis decided to get a bottle of Chardonnay instead. Oh, and I should mention now that she likes white.

From there, we headed across the street to a bar and continued drinking beers. Having learned my lesson, I exercised self-control (finally!) and didn't get into any trouble. Even though at times I felt a little out of place among her friends, I did have a really good time. Her frens were really nice and one of them was teaching me some nifty bar tricks, lol.

They continued bar hopping but sis and me decided to call it a night cuz we didn't exactly had quite as much sleep as we'd liked the day before.

On Sat, sis and I went to do a little shopping before heading to the Taste in Cincinnati, which is basically this food festival downtown. The purpose was to let everyone sample the food that are available in Cincinnati for what amounts to peanuts. So there were tents from various restaurants in town eager to let hawk their signature dishes.

There were only more shopping on Sunday. We kinda went all the way to the burbs but I still didn't have much luck. Finally, I got a shirt from which I wasn't crazy about, but liked just enough.

At night, sis went to a party which I was supposed to attend too but my stomach wasn't feeling too well so I gave it a miss. Apparently, it was a rather fun party. Well, I'm not sorry I missed it. Was dead tired that day.

Since Monday was Memorial Day, was sis didn't have to work and it was today which I had the most fun. I bought a few article of clothings without breaking the bank either. Imagine a jacket that cost only USD12. It's a steal! Tried on this really nice boot-cut Chino in Banana Republic but it was a little long for me. Also not very sure if I'll still be able to fit into it if I put on weight, haha.

After hitting like half a dozen stores, we went back for the taste again cuz we didn't have much time the last time. We went out of our way to try most of the award winning dishes and by the end of it, we were completely stuff.

Coupled that with the shopping, I was very satisfied.

PS. Going to Chicago tmr. Will update when I'm back and up for it, lol.

about time... hmmmph..

Post a Comment