« Home | Are you on Miracle? » | Seeking Tailor » | E-RO-S (Update) » | E-RO-S » | My Final Post (explanation) » | My Final Post (if its blog apocalypse tomorrow) » | Spread Out » | The Bennets and Mr. Darcy » | Snappy 2 » | Snappy »

Snip Snip Snip

New haircut for the holidays.





I'm not getting this haircut again. Dunno why my hair guy always insist on giving me "trendy" haircut. I'm beginning to wonder if he's part of some consortium of hairstylists whose mission is to churn out nearly identical haircuts to flood the streets in order to create and feed the fad.

Dunno what to say anymore.

Life sucks. Bleh.

Saw Spidey3. Was enjoyable. Nothing to say other than that.

Till next time.

Bye.

Yeah, I think some of your past hairstyles look better. Why the 'intense gaze' look anyway? And oh, is it me but your face kinda looks a bit pudgier?? Not sure whether it's the photo resizing or camera angle.

u look fatter... i mean, healthier. Did u gain weight?

No comment......

In your case, shouldn't you be revelling in glee when ppl comment on u being fa.. er, meatier? Looks like Appeton is working wonders for you :)

And your backdrop mural is kinda detracting the focus away from your hair/face which i presume is the intended focal point of the shot. The mountain(?) is dragging the viewer to the lower left side of the pic

*oh look at me, spouting photo tips like i have any authority on the subject. pls excuse my pretentious rant*

You are hereby excused.

Anyway I'm ok with the weight gain. Kinda ambivalent really. There's always the pros and cons. And let it be known that I won't mind putting more weight. Pls let's all not be too surprised in the future.

Post a Comment