« Home | Seeking Tailor » | E-RO-S (Update) » | E-RO-S » | My Final Post (explanation) » | My Final Post (if its blog apocalypse tomorrow) » | Spread Out » | The Bennets and Mr. Darcy » | Snappy 2 » | Snappy » | Humpty Dumpty »

Are you on Miracle?

And I stared at her with my mouth hanging open. Between happy and insulted, I didn't know how I should feel.

There I was, sitting in front of the SKII counter, yet again, and a questions from the sales consultant has left me dumbfounded.

I managed a confused and hence meek, "No."

"Oh, but your skin is soo radiant."

And again, for the second time in less than a minute, I completely loss all capability of speech.

Luckily, my sis came to my rescue.

"Well, it's not surprising when you don't need to work to earn a living."

I flashed a half-sincere smile and let my thoughts trail off. I still couldn't decide if I should take it as a compliment or an insult.

Never had I imagined that a simple act of accompanying my sister for a trip of beauty supplies would end up being quizzed instead.

Anyway I know what you are thinking right now. And the answer is a big fat NO! I have never once came in contact with the miracle treatment essence. I just look like this!!

hey, loopy... no worries... you have a believer in me... ;)

we are students, of course we don't have to work for a living... haha... YET... we'll see how your skin responds to work... but then again, studying is no easy job either so I would say, you're a natural

Post a Comment