« Home | Of Aces and Diamonds » | Torture of a Thousant Needles » | You have friendly and then you have friendly. » | Young Love » | Now and Then » | IM Brings Family Together » | VideoBlog » | 3 by 30 » | Say Cheese » | The Gen-Y Fad »

The Loopy Identity

If anyone was in Jusco today and saw a guy wearing a red zip up and blue jeans sitting at the SK II counter, that wasn't me. Let me reiterate, IT WASN'T ME.

After all, everyone knows my attractive 'au natural' good looks is the result of good genes and have absolutely no help from any commercial products, much less the SK II Facial Treatment Essence which cost RM380 for a limited edition 215ml bottle.

Therefore, the only conclusion is that you just mistook a similarly very good looking guy for me. BTW, I was not wearing brown loafers either.