« Home | The Gen-Y Fad » | Looking Sharp » | Four Days » | Is everything in White and Black? » | It's So Annoying » | Eragon » | It Doesn't Flow, It Gushes » | Hols Over, Hell Beginning » | It Lives! » | Checklist »

Say Cheese

I think I may have been caught on a traffic camera, but I'm not sure.... And the uncertainty is bugging me. I can't stop thinking about it.



They just installed the traffic camera today so I was caught off guard. I noticed it when I saw flashes of light and quickly reduced my speed but then, it went off again. The limit was 80kmph and I was slightly over 80. Usually though, there is a 10km/h allowance so I'm not sure if it was me or the car in front.



Even though there's nothing else I can do about it, I still can't help but think about it. This sucks.... And gosh, if it was me, I'm in for a whole lot of nagging when the summons arrive...