« Home | Four Days » | Is everything in White and Black? » | It's So Annoying » | Eragon » | It Doesn't Flow, It Gushes » | Hols Over, Hell Beginning » | It Lives! » | Checklist » | Sandy Beaches and Crystal Clear Waters » | I Just Got Off the Phone »

Looking Sharp

As I've said earlier, I came back to Ipoh this weekend to get ready for my impending interview.

So today I dragged my fren to shop for a shirt. I wasn't sure how adventurous I should be so in the end, I decided on white with blue stripes as it's more conventional and not to mention, disguises - to a certain extent - my scrawny build.

The shirt was from G2000 and cost a whopping RM149. Honestly, I didn't think much of it during the purchase. I just needed to find something I like and looked good in. If it lands me the job, then its well worth the price. And I can always shop based on value AFTER getting the job. For what it's worth, I did get a 10% discount, better than nothing right.

After the mall, I went to the tailor's to pick up my pants. Although I didn't fall in love with it immediately, it did grew on me. It's really not bad but I suppose I had higher expectations. However, it is rather tight and I blame it on my expanding wasteline. I suppose their is nothing comfortable about looking good so I'll gladly suck it up/in.

Spent nearly half an hour parading in front of the mirror in the ensemble, experimenting and building up my confidence. Dare say I'm satisfied now. Now, the only concern is getting the job.

You certainly put more thought and effort in preparing your wardrobe for your interview than I did. Well, since you're doing PR/ad and all, it would make more sense than my line of internship. Anyway, I think most of the time you look pretty good and you've got the charm turned on pretty alright. Don't think you'll need it, but good luck with your (most likely impending) interview.

Post a Comment