« Home | I Just Got Off the Phone » | Time Immorial » | The Torture Toll » | Sulky is the new Sexy » | Fitting Excuse » | Infantile Adult Young Adult » | Pics, Pics, Pics and More Pics! » | There's Been Another Death » | Loopy, The Domesticated Man Boy » | The Departed »

Sandy Beaches and Crystal Clear Waters

Looks at clock - 6.40 AM

Once again, my insomnia strikes again. Luckily, I don't need to be anywhere tmr. Else I'll be in deep shit.

Why the hell can't I sleep?

Could it be the excitement of going back to KL soon? Nope...

The game I was playing earlier? Maybe...

How about the new wireless router + modem I just bought that I can't wait to install? .... Damn, I think that's it. Been thinking about it all night..... OMG, does that officially make me a geek??!!

But I'm tooo good looking to be a geek!!
*in denial*

OK, no more thinking about routers, NAT, port forwarding, MAC addresses or VPN tunneling. Not even firmware upgrades!

Think relaxing thoughts damnit. Imagine golden sandy beaches. Swaying palm trees. Lying under an umbrella on the beach, listening to the waves crashing in... waves crashing in... waves crashing in... modem crashing in... EEEk!!

Damn! I'm counting sheep instead.