« Home | Infantile Adult Young Adult » | Pics, Pics, Pics and More Pics! » | There's Been Another Death » | Loopy, The Domesticated Man Boy » | The Departed » | Deep Impact » | Kiddie P*rn » | My Pen Pal and Me » | Impossible is Nothing » | Yumcha Session »

Fitting Excuse

Had a headache, so crawled into bed at 1030pm. I didn't stop at that though. Picked up Angels & Demons I borrowed from FK, continued Robert Langdon's adventure in Vatican City and the surroundings of Rome. The more I read, the more I see the book as the tome it is. Can't wait to finish the darn book.

For the first time in a long time, I laid in bed, listening to the radio. Once upon a time ago, it was a nightly ritual. It seems like such a long time ago. Back when I still had to attend school, every night I would do my homework or read while listening to Hitz.fm Late Night Show or Mix FM's Dedication. It was through this that I came to know countless songs I grew to love.

Then at bedtime, I would lie in bed, under the covers in the dark, and immerse myself in the tunes coming from the set. Songs I like just a remote away. This was my own brand of lullaby.

And what better excuse to skip an early bed time by dragging myself out of bed to blog my fleeting pillow thoughts...