« Home | You Got Mail » | Non-verbal Communication » | Pics Galore » | Razor Thin » | Multi-tasking » | Realiti 1 » | Movie Day » | Snapshots from Pangkor » | Island Paradise » | Do »

Yumcha Session

EVENT 1

Since I'm back, I've been taking the opportunity to meet up with my friends. So the other day I was driving to meet my friend FK and I decided to take the back roads because every public holiday, the main roads near my house will definitely be piling up with traffic.

Passing through the housing area, suddenly this dog ran out onto the road right in front of me. I hit the breaks immediately and bump! For a second, I was wondering if the dog was pinned under the wheel. It was then that I caught sight of the dog pawing my rear tyre and that was my cue to accelerate immediately.

I did catch a glimpse of it limping away but I'm not really sure though. I'm just awfully glad it was still alive and mobile. Honestly, I was more than happy to be on my way after nearly receiving a heart attack.



EVENT 2

I arrived at FK's place without any unwanted canine attention and he brought me to this mamak near his house. Once there, we both ordered our food. Mee goreng and teh tarik for him while roti pisang and limau ais for me.

Our drinks arrived moments later while his mee goreng arrived in less than 5 minutes. Very efficient service, we thought.

15 minutes later
Still no sign of my roti.

At 40 minutes
Still roti-less, I decided to order nasi goreng pataya. We decided that (if) roti arrives, we'll just share.

At the 50 minute
Finally we saw the cook reach over for a banana, peeling off the skin.... and biting into it. The damn idiot was snacking on a banana and my roti pisang still hasn't been served yet!

An hour later
The fella reach for another banana and this time, we didn't get our hopes out. However, he did cut it up and made my damn roti. And it wasn't even nice.... BTW, FK's mee goreng was already cold by the time we started eating. Told him not wait but he insisted. So nice of him eh.

Oh, before I forget, the nasi pataya didn't arrive either. As I was finishing up the last few pieces of my roti, FK went to pay up and we both dashed out immediately. I'm never going back there.

ROADKILL!!!

And though I can warrant a guess of who he is, calling him FK just makes him sound like a dirty word...

you made the dog unable to walk properly for the rest of its life. u should have bring it over to a vet, or else u could have reverse and end its pathetic life, forever. But u chose the option that make the dog live miserably with a broken leg/arm. How thoughtful of u.

well.. i think that would be me.. it would be nice if I have thought up a pseudonym or nick or whatever.. FK does sound dirty somehow..

Post a Comment