« Home | Non-verbal Communication » | Pics Galore » | Razor Thin » | Multi-tasking » | Realiti 1 » | Movie Day » | Snapshots from Pangkor » | Island Paradise » | Do » | Tete a tete »

You Got Mail

After not having been home for almost two month, I've been taking this holiday to catch up on most things internet related.

One of them is checking my overflowing emails. Although I try my best to check my mailbox as often as possible, there is one spam filled mailbox which I tend to ignore most of the time, my hotmail account.

To those of you who don't go that far back with me, my hotmail account is my very first email account.... or the very first that I still remember. Anyway, after so many years of irresponsible use, it's bound to gather more than its fair share of unnecessary solicitations for miracle oitnments that can do everything from lengthening my little brother to going up a cup size and even acting as pheromones to attract men, women, elephants as well as giant pythons.

Since I was online and pretty much bored out of my mind, I decided to get in touch with my faithful hotmail only to be told that my account has been deactivated because I haven't logged in for the past 30 days! The result of which is that all the contents have been deleted, every single piece of mail.

Now, I may not use that account much anymore but at the very least, it has sentimental value to me. All those love letters, incriminating evidences of paedophiles and exchanges with my Indonesian penpal. So many memories, all gone now. I wish I had to chance to reread all those mails I sent out to all sorts of ppl all over the world. I remember being very nervous when I wrote these strangers but nonetheless, their replies were always friendly and polite. I remember making sure the spelling and grammar to be absolutely perfect just so I don't make a fool of myself but never actually know for sure if I did. I remember trying to sound much older and mature than I really was so I wouldn't be treated like a kid.

It's all too late now and I wish it didn't happen.

hey, your msn is under hotmail though. So i expect to have dozens of hotmail accounts eh? but anyway, my account is not deactivated eventhough i din log in for months. Mebbe it's face problem :)
like u said, ur too..... "charming"

my msn ID is still active, just that they disabled my hotmail. you try logging in to your hotmail account and see for yourself. BTW, this also applied to yahoo! but the period of allowed inactivity differs I suppose.

I like how ironic it is that you want to "make sure the spelling and grammar is absolutely perfect" and "don't want to make a full of myself"

And I always knew you were into small boys, you pervert you

Post a Comment