« Home | Razor Thin » | Multi-tasking » | Realiti 1 » | Movie Day » | Snapshots from Pangkor » | Island Paradise » | Do » | Tete a tete » | In Frame » | Chilling »

Pics Galore

Since I seriously can't think of what to write tonight, I'll just cheat and post pictures instead.

A picture is worth a 1000 words rite, and I have plenty.





I like how it's flawed, yet still so beautiful. Gives it more character I reckon.




The following portrait shots were taken by my coursemates for a class asgmt. And no, I'm not indulging myself by camwhoring for the entire class. Oh, btw, they're not very good. Make me look bad even, but I'm posting it anyway for laughs.... Gosh, I look so weird...








These pictures were taken during a class dinner.



Me looking stoked...





And that ppl, is the compilation of all the (decent) photos I've taken recently. And I use the term "I've taken" loosely here.

You certainly look better in your relaxed poses during the dinner as compared to you posing for your classmates. I don't think you really pulled of the 'thinking man' pose. But oh well, you still look pretty good in all of them. Damn, so jealous.

Anyway, interesting choice of words you used - "me looking stoked". Hehehe....

uhh..... i cant take it anymore... so many camwhoring... :P and the pose looks so unnatural.

of course it looks unnatural, it's a 'pose'!

anyway you guys should be thankful I didn't post the whole set, over a dozen pictures.....

btw, i didn't even do my hair that day. suddenly had to model.... so my bad hair day was immortalised....

camwhoring freak!!

eh, it was an assignment ok. everyone took turns to have their picture taken so i wasn't camwhoring ok!

Post a Comment