« Home | Multi-tasking » | Realiti 1 » | Movie Day » | Snapshots from Pangkor » | Island Paradise » | Do » | Tete a tete » | In Frame » | Chilling » | Coincidence »

Razor Thin

It's been more than a month since my last posting and my apologies to everyone for not writing sooner.

Truth is, I just didn't feel like writing. Coupled with a hectic schedule and a different routine, I just didn't feel like updating my blog hurriedly in between appointments. Now that I'm finally home on study break, I think I owe it to myself (and everyone out there reading this) to sit my skinny ass (yes, I do have one) down and write something, anything.

In these past few months, I must have written a dozen articles in between my research paper. The plight of the poor, the Indonesian inefficiency and our suffering (haze/smog) and the rising cost of caskets, just to name a few. It's about time I finally wrote about something I'm wildly passionate about, myself.

I could write about how my hair has grown 3 inches since the last time I wrote about it but I won't do that. Instead, I'll interest you in hair on another part of my anatomy. *ahem*

So I got home yesterday about 9pm and went for dinner with my dad. During dinner, he suddenly asked me a very weird question.

Dad: How do you shave in KL?

Me: *While gorging on wanton noodles* I, umm, have a, umm, razor. *slurp* *slurp*

Dad: Oh, then you must remember to lather on before you shave else you nick yourself. Do you do that? You must get shaving foam or some gel.......

Me: *Empty plate* Yea, yea. I do that. Don't worry.

Dad, I got the not-so-subtle hint. I'll go shave lar..... So much for my 5 o'clock shadow....

glad to see a post after so long.i'm a loyal reader =>
post is too short!

lol..... thanks for checking back so often. ok, i'll try to update more this week while i can.

5 o'clock shadows are just for ppl like Solid Snake. Grow a goatee like me! Guaranteed to pull in the chicks! Also makes a great conversation piece! Traps leftover food as well!

And I can still see the 'sun' actually...

Post a Comment