« Home | Island Paradise » | Do » | Tete a tete » | In Frame » | Chilling » | Coincidence » | Idle Days » | Football Fever » | Now and Then » | Superman Loopy Returns »

Snapshots from Pangkor

Surprisingly, I did manage to take quite a number of photos on this trip. Most were taken because I needed it for my asgmt with only a few guilty pleasures.

Fishing Village

The Village Pier

Two Fellas Who Ruined My Jetty Shot

Living by the coast

I'm a Kampung Boy

Hornbill Sesat in Pangkor

Landscaped Chinese Temple

Dragons Do Bite


My House Tiles

That's all peeps. Hopefully this gives you an idea about my trip. Anyone who wants to see more vacation pictures are welcomed to donate to my Send Loopy on a Holiday in Bali fund.

Nice pics. I like the one with the dragon.

Cool, now I know loopy can take 'artistic' (but also cliched-artsy-for-the-sake-of-being-interesting *no offence* :) pics as well. Aided by your DMC-F27 no doubt :P

It's DMC-FZ7 dude.

I know I'm not that good, so have to resort to mimic professional photog's work instead of finding a fresh angle. Not to mention fresh angles are difficult to capture.

Hopefully, I will be able to churn out better photos next time. Also, I want the newly announced Nikon D80 ler... My heart aches for it. Everyday I dream of winning a lotery so I can buy it, sigh...

Post a Comment