« Home | Realiti 1 » | Movie Day » | Snapshots from Pangkor » | Island Paradise » | Do » | Tete a tete » | In Frame » | Chilling » | Coincidence » | Idle Days »

Multi-tasking

The latest research indicated that driving while talking on the cellphone is just as hazardous as drunk driving, regardless of hands-free devices.

Though I seldom phone and drive – not because I’m ethical but because I’m just not very popular – I did do something else while on the road the other day.

I clapped my hands together on a mosquito, killing it while driving on Jalan Tun Razak.

Any research indicating how dangerous that is? To road users I mean, not for the mosquitoes….

then i wonder if singing while driving is tat dangerous as well? Cause i always do tat. Not to mention the hazard of sound pollution caused

When drunk, both your hands are still on the steering wheel... (though your feet might be a little heavy)... When using the phone, you'll most probably have only ONE of your hands on the steering wheel... but you are still looking in front (though you might not be concentrating fully)... The effect of hitting a mosquito (requiring two hands to be off the steering wheel and your attention totally shifted to aiming at the mozzie)? You give the call... =p

Just thought I'd comment on the new blog layout. Very cool, pastel colours and all. Cheery in a not too flowery, hippy way. Pleasantly simple. And like your new catchphrase ; ). Let's meet up soon yeah.

i like your new layout XD

hallo loopy... how are ya...??

hey tc, i'm fine. u?

Post a Comment