« Home | Pics Galore » | Razor Thin » | Multi-tasking » | Realiti 1 » | Movie Day » | Snapshots from Pangkor » | Island Paradise » | Do » | Tete a tete » | In Frame »

Non-verbal Communication

I was out for dinner with my dad and considering I had instant noodles this afternoon - due to the fact that I couldn't find anyone to have lunch with and then it rained when I actually gave up on waiting - I made my mind to have some Nasi Kandar.

When I got to the store, there was another customer and the waitress was attending to her. She was busy writing down her orders and when the customer went off, she finally looked up at me. For a moment, she just looked blank, before breaking into a half-smile, you know, the kind of stunned looking smile.

And as I placed my order, she continued staring at me with that smile etched on her face and when she finally didn't say a word after I finished, I just motioned to where I sat and naturally, gave her a smile.

Well, there can only be one explanation for that. Must be my stunning good looks.

Good hair days are so fun, lol.

It would have made my day had it ended there but no, she was all frowns when she delivered the food. Hot one minute, cold the next. Girls are just so difficult to understand.

But it's ok, reactions don't lie. Gosh, must go back there again, lol.

I sense narcissism... ah... there goes my appetite for this afternoon.

Post a Comment