« Home | The Departed » | Deep Impact » | Kiddie P*rn » | My Pen Pal and Me » | Impossible is Nothing » | Yumcha Session » | You Got Mail » | Non-verbal Communication » | Pics Galore » | Razor Thin »

Loopy, The Domesticated Man Boy

Since it's been almost 5 days since I got back, I decided yesterday that it was about time do all my laundry that I hauled back from KL. After loading the washing machine, I was suddenly overwhelmed by the desire to do house chores. So I set out to satisfy by inner yearnings to tidy my abode.

First, I started cleaning up the dining table. Afterall, all bread crumbs and the milo stains from my breakfast had been casually ignored earlier.

Then I proceeded to dust off the television but 5 minutes into the ordeal, my back started aching so I parked myself on the couch and proceeded to watch the Spanish telenovela for an hour followed by some Korean drama for another hour.

While lazing on my bed later, I realised my bookcase was rather dusty as well. Determined to clean it from top to bottom, I took a few minutes to plan my task in order to ensure that I completely annihilate these asthma inducing particles. It was while inspecting the bookshelf that I started reminiscing of my younger days, religiously reading one detective novel to another.

So I did what anyone would have done. I picked up a copy of Hardy Boys - The Sinister Signpost and proceeded to dust it page by page from cover to cover. Then, I continued lazing on the bed, slowly enjoying the (mis)adventures of Frank and Joe.

The rest of the night was well, spent surfing the net aimlessly, as always.

This morning I woke up with my body aching all over, syptom of a productive yesterday. And then it hit me.... My clothes is still in the washing machine! I forgot to hang them up on the line!!

opss...i thought one will do the dirty laundry right after you reach home? lazy...=P

Post a Comment