« Home | Impossible is Nothing » | Yumcha Session » | You Got Mail » | Non-verbal Communication » | Pics Galore » | Razor Thin » | Multi-tasking » | Realiti 1 » | Movie Day » | Snapshots from Pangkor »

My Pen Pal and Me

The single life changing revolution for voyuers out there is of course, social networking sites, better known as Friendster, MySpace, Multiply, etc.

And who I am to rejects these wonderful technological gifts and so embracing it is exactly what I've done. Sometimes with more gusto, especially at times of boredom.

It was just tonight that I sleepily lurking in the realms of "Can I be your friend?" messages and that's when I clicked on this "Friend" whose identity I wasn't very sure of. (Somehow, I seem to have a number of "Friends" which I don't actually know, and I'm not very certain if I authorised them cuz not all of them are good looking.....)

Anyway it turned out to be my Indonesian penpal. In his profile pic were him and a very very good looking girl (which was what really got my attention in the first place) and so I did what every voyeuristic friendster user does, I looked at his photos.

And boy, does the boy like to camwhore. Dozen of self-taken pictures including some groggy looking ones. It was then that it hit me. It takes one to know another. No wonder we're pen pals....