« Home | The Torture Toll » | Sulky is the new Sexy » | Fitting Excuse » | Infantile Adult Young Adult » | Pics, Pics, Pics and More Pics! » | There's Been Another Death » | Loopy, The Domesticated Man Boy » | The Departed » | Deep Impact » | Kiddie P*rn »

Time Immorial

This week, some of my friends are going back to uni. And soon we'll all be back in uni again, leading separate lives. Just thinking about it makes me sad.

This holiday has been one of the best so far. I had tonnes of fun but most of the time, I just chilled - which is what I need most. I guess after going through some rough time, I really do appreciate some down time.

I like the fact that I can wake up anytime and then make a call to my friends to have lunch together. We'll be there 15 minutes later. I like that my friends and I can call each other anytime and we can immediately hang out together. No hesitation. I like the fact that everyone is always available and willing.

If only everyone can just sit around and hang out forever. That would be the life. Yes, I'm being really silly. We all have those days... ok, maybe only me.

we can all just sit arnd n hang out forever once we all retire k?:P

n sorry i cudnt join u guys these hols...jst so bz wv preparing d house for d wedding...:/

lol..... that wasn't what I had in mind..... I think when I'm 55, I'll be in bed by 930pm.....

and hey, no apology needed. it's a big thing for you and we totally understand. just make it up to us next time, hehe.

Post a Comment