« Home | Sulky is the new Sexy » | Fitting Excuse » | Infantile Adult Young Adult » | Pics, Pics, Pics and More Pics! » | There's Been Another Death » | Loopy, The Domesticated Man Boy » | The Departed » | Deep Impact » | Kiddie P*rn » | My Pen Pal and Me »

The Torture Toll

I'm sure they're probably a hundred (thousand) ppl ranting about this right now but the stupid LDP is going to get a price hike next year. LDP being one of the busiest highway right now, I'm sure the fee increase won't deter anyone from it due to its strategic location. But it's not gonna to stop ppl from whining over it though.

Even though at this time I won't be taking the highway yet, but come my industrial training I need to take it to go to the adfirm of my choice (fingers crossed!).

Luckily, I'll only need to pass through one toll. Well, if there's anyone out there who wants to give me a lift to work, I highly welcome it, lol.

On another note, it rained lightly today and I forgot to collect clothes outside. Got screwed by mum, sad case....