« Home | Eragon » | It Doesn't Flow, It Gushes » | Hols Over, Hell Beginning » | It Lives! » | Checklist » | Sandy Beaches and Crystal Clear Waters » | I Just Got Off the Phone » | Time Immorial » | The Torture Toll » | Sulky is the new Sexy »

It's So Annoying

As I'm typing this, a car alarm is ringing in the background, like a bad record. Some car alarms are highly sensitive and easily triggered, in this case by thunder. Considering it's been more than an hour already, I highly suspect said owner must have been struck by the lightning...



Anyway I was in uni today even though it's a Saturday. We're having a photo exhibition on Mon so was there setting up. Will have to go again tmr to finish up. Unfortunately, I injured my middle finger and it bled a little. Though it doesn't really hurt as it is, every keystroke I make delivers a slight pain... not fun.



Also, I'm planning to go home on Thursday. Need to tailor a pair of decent pants for my impending interview. Though having an impression of an ass isn't critical to getting the job, it sure as hell wouldn't hurt, lol.









wah. tailor made pants. just go to jusco and get a working pants. easier, quicker and cheaper. you rich bastard :P

Post a Comment