« Home | Sandy Beaches and Crystal Clear Waters » | I Just Got Off the Phone » | Time Immorial » | The Torture Toll » | Sulky is the new Sexy » | Fitting Excuse » | Infantile Adult Young Adult » | Pics, Pics, Pics and More Pics! » | There's Been Another Death » | Loopy, The Domesticated Man Boy »

Checklist

Usually, I prefer to pack at the very last minute, ie. an hour before expected time of departure which will usually be postponed due to said the packing.

So tonight, I decided to pack early due to the complexity of the situation - read: too many damn things that I need to bring.

I proceeded to start accumulating all the required stuff in a scientific manner - read: I went around the house grabbing whatever that comes to mind.

New wireless router - Check!

Games and DVDs - Check!

Camera and accessories - Check!

Money and ATM - Check!

............. hold on, I seem to be forgetting something.......

Thumbdrive! - ................ Shit!!!

Running to the back of the house, fishing my pants out of the washing machine and voila! There's my flash drive in the pocket, soaked in detergent.......

Damn. A little divine intervention wouldn't hurt right now. *fingers crossed*

well...... to clean your thumbdrive, there's actually an easier way called 'format'. There's no need to put it in the washing machine, u know? ;)

tell me how does it feels to have a wire less router modem...i always wanted to get one but hesitated due to the price $$$.

hope your flash drive is still alive.

sad sad sad... all the best to your pen drive. may it R.I.P.

Post a Comment