« Home | Is everything in White and Black? » | It's So Annoying » | Eragon » | It Doesn't Flow, It Gushes » | Hols Over, Hell Beginning » | It Lives! » | Checklist » | Sandy Beaches and Crystal Clear Waters » | I Just Got Off the Phone » | Time Immorial »

Four Days

Out of sheer laziness, I've devised a new style of blogging - albeit somewhat incoherently.

Me home Ipoh. Tired but happy. King at home, got ppl 'fok si' (pamper) me.

Went to the tailor, collecting it on Sat nite but had to pay a slight premium for the fedex service. Still cheaper than making another trip back next week. Keeping fingers crossed that I'll like it. Still intent on looking nice...

The job agency called today. Ask me to go some obscure place called Jusco Klang?? Seriously contemplated but told starts this weekend, just my luck. Worry they might never call again but heck, I tried.

And if I get that internship I don't care if I never get another temp job again.