« Home | VideoBlog » | 3 by 30 » | Say Cheese » | The Gen-Y Fad » | Looking Sharp » | Four Days » | Is everything in White and Black? » | It's So Annoying » | Eragon » | It Doesn't Flow, It Gushes »

IM Brings Family Together

Since January is Technology Across Borders month (ok, I made that up), I decided to do my part to promote the responsible use of technology.



Here's an excerpt of my conversation with my sis:



loopy says:

wat ru doing?



Sis says:

calculating my budget



Sis says:

what time r we going for dinner?



loopy says:

up to you lar



Sis says:

we going around 7:30pm, when i am done with this





At 7.30pm



loopy says:

Let's go now



Sis says:

Ok





Then I walk out of my room as my sis is just exiting hers and we went for a silent dinner.



There you have it boys and girls. How technology can help you avoid arguments and unnecessary friction. Not to mention foster "close" family ties, just an instant message away.



Sis says:

I'm going to bed d. Turn off the lights.



loopy says:

ok

eh.. from the way of things, it seems like you're having a fight with your sis..

omg!! it's not bringing family together, but making u guys more lazy and ever. just shout next time, or take the initiative to walk a few steps :P

Post a Comment