« Home | Young Love » | Now and Then » | IM Brings Family Together » | VideoBlog » | 3 by 30 » | Say Cheese » | The Gen-Y Fad » | Looking Sharp » | Four Days » | Is everything in White and Black? »

You have friendly and then you have friendly.

I know I haven't written in a long time. Truth is, there just wasn't anything to write about. I didn't grow another head and neither do I murder anyone. Though I did dream of one...



Anyway after a looong week, today I can finally chill at home. Still I need to complete an asgmt and email it to my group leader by Saturday morning. I'm so glad I only have to play group leader for only one course this semester.



So I went to get lunch just now and met this very friendly security guard. Once about a week ago, as I was going to my car, he joked that he saw me on TV and we both had a good laugh (or at least I did). Not very sure if he was serious though. (I know assure everyone that I have NEVER been on tv.)



Then today, he called me "handsome guy" when he saw me and we just exchanged pleasantries. I seriously dunno if he's just being friendly or being "friendly". I seriously need a crash course in Nepalese culture and hospitality.



Modern civilization is just so complicated. Everything need to be read into. This is exactly why I'm mean to everyone. At least they won't get the wrong idea.