« Home | IM Brings Family Together » | VideoBlog » | 3 by 30 » | Say Cheese » | The Gen-Y Fad » | Looking Sharp » | Four Days » | Is everything in White and Black? » | It's So Annoying » | Eragon »

Now and Then

Got home from a long day of class. And here I am, alone again.



Just this morning I had thought that I wouldn't mind living this way for the rest of my life, carefree with commitments.



Now I'm feeling blue as ever... Sigh.



It's funny how fast perceptions change. Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised either. They don't call me fickle minded for nothing.



And I'm pretty sure my playlist ain't helping either.



I wonder what will make me happy, for good. No more feeling blue. No more feeling sad. No more feeling disappointed. No more feeling lost.



I wonder if there is that one thing that will make one happy no matter what the circumstances may be. I wonder if I will ever have it.





go to work 20 hours per day and wear yourself out, so u cant think properly

Post a Comment