« Home | E-RO-S (Update) » | E-RO-S » | My Final Post (explanation) » | My Final Post (if its blog apocalypse tomorrow) » | Spread Out » | The Bennets and Mr. Darcy » | Snappy 2 » | Snappy » | Humpty Dumpty » | Day Off »

Seeking Tailor

I'm looking for a good tailor in Ipoh and I need recommendations right away. Anyone who has a good tailor, please recommend together with location, contact details and also a price range (based on experience).

More information to come later.

Gonna go back to Ipoh now. Will update soon.



*Update*

Basically I want a tailor who has a contemporary vision. I do not want to look like my dad, and to a certain degree my boss. He has to appreciate my lean frame and supplement that with clean cut lines to best accentuate my build. Also, the tailoring work should be very well done and I would like to have a selection of good fabric at a reasonable price point.

I'm sureI know at least one person who would in turn know someone who makes great slacks. Or so I hope

Oh, so you decided to ditch the one in Tmn Cempaka

I wouldn't say ditch, more like shopping for options...

i usually go to viva in yikfoong...shit...forgot how to spell d name liaw...haha...neway...made a suit n sum pants from him before...pretty good workmanship...my suit cost me rm450...pants i think w/o material is arnd rm40...

Post a Comment