« Home | My Final Post (if its blog apocalypse tomorrow) » | Spread Out » | The Bennets and Mr. Darcy » | Snappy 2 » | Snappy » | Humpty Dumpty » | Day Off » | P Cakes » | So I'm using the term "tomorrow" kinda loosely her... » | Sets and Studios »

My Final Post (explanation)

I've been tagged, but unlike how I imagined, I am the least bit excited.



Thank FK for tagging me with his horrendous meme, which is not only morbid but highly uninspiring.



Still, a boy gotta do what he's got to do.









If it truly is blog apocalypse tomorrow, my lazy ass will probably miss the deadline and end up whining about it to everybody I know for the rest of the week.



Hence, that's my final blog post.



Here's the fun part. For this horrible horrible horrible meme, I tag



  1. Angelus (2nd time, no excuse now)

  2. Lucas (same as above)

  3. Eratter (also same as above)

  4. Jill (time for an update dear)

  5. JH (seems like u like meme)


PS. So I cheated. Bleh!