« Home | So I'm using the term "tomorrow" kinda loosely her... » | Sets and Studios » | Highway Horror » | Mona Lisa » | Christmas 06 » | My First Post, Then » | Fuming » | CNY 07 » | Shuttle C » | I Hate Sunrise »

P Cakes

Today's been a rather long day. Luckily it wasn't a long day of work, but fun.



As usual, I dragged myself up in the morning for class even though I was didn't care enough to be on time.



"Nothing much to miss," I thought to myself.



After class, I settled some issues and immediately went home.



CM came to pick me up and together we went for lunch before going to Times Square, which I regretted soon after. That has to be the most uninteresting mall in the world.



The reason I wanted to go to KL city was so that I could swing by The Agency to collect my papers, which I did. Also managed to confirm my starting date as well as bump into my (future) boss. All in a day's work.



The initial plan was to do some shopping and catch a movie. The shopping part didn't really materialise cuz, if you didn't know already, TS really sucks. We did however catch Meet the Robinsons which I find to be very entertaining and well worth my money. Guess I've always been a sucker for these motivational self-redemption kinda movie. The fantasy sci-fi style also added weight to the whole premise. Most interesting of all, must be the myriad of weird characters that really colour the movie.



After the movie, we decided to go to 1U to have dinner cuz CM wanted to buy something there. We ended up at Paddington Pancakes and though it was slightly pricey, I'm glad I finally fulfilled my pancake cravings, hehehe.



Finally got back home around 1045pm. I'm a little tired, and sleep deprived. Not looking forward to the long day of classes tmr. But I really enjoyed myself today and dun regret a moment of it!