« Home | You Know You're Pathetic When » | Delayed Reaction » | Bull's Eye » | Management 101 » | Tired, sleepy and hanging on for dear life » | The Loopy Identity » | Of Aces and Diamonds » | Torture of a Thousant Needles » | You have friendly and then you have friendly. » | Young Love »

I Hate Sunrise

I need my sleep!!!



Saturday morning woke up at 7am to attend some stupid briefing that lasted till 7pm. Sunday morning again at 7am for my management presentation. Initially planned to finish at 11am, it dragged on till 2pm.



Came home, nap from 3pm till 7pm and couldn't sleep at night. So now, Monday night, I'm sooo deprived of sleep.



Now to the good stuff.



I was MC for my management presentation, both for the main event and for my group. A total of 6 groups presented, 4 from marketing and 2 from management. Even though it was an arduous task sitting through all (but my own) the awful and draggy performance, I did quite enjoyed myself. I was really cranky towards the end though. I think my co-host nearly wanted to stuff her foot into my mouth to shut my gaping hole.



Anyway it was all worth it when we WON!



Yes, all those text just so I can brag about my achievement, lol.



PS. Wasn't very productive today but considerably better than most days. Think I'll join my sis for CSI now. Another cranky morning coming up tomorrow.