« Home | Management 101 » | Tired, sleepy and hanging on for dear life » | The Loopy Identity » | Of Aces and Diamonds » | Torture of a Thousant Needles » | You have friendly and then you have friendly. » | Young Love » | Now and Then » | IM Brings Family Together » | VideoBlog »

Bull's Eye

You know what I hate more than pimples??

Pimples on conspicuously strategic location, like the center of the nose. I, being the lucky guy that I always am, have managed to land one off-center on my nick. And boy, it's not shy. Grew and grew into one huge volcano just waiting for time to erupt.

And it did, this morning. Although, I suppose it was more like what scientist's call a premature eruption. This resulted in a lot of residual in said spot which I suppose will take twice as long to clear.

I guess this means I should probably cleanse today, but I'm just too sleepy. Don't wanna care d. Will just dream of divine intervention.