« Home | Tired, sleepy and hanging on for dear life » | The Loopy Identity » | Of Aces and Diamonds » | Torture of a Thousant Needles » | You have friendly and then you have friendly. » | Young Love » | Now and Then » | IM Brings Family Together » | VideoBlog » | 3 by 30 »

Management 101

I just can't relax in peace lately. There always seems to be something coming up around the corner that I either need to research or study for.

Gone are my Thursdays and Fridays (the two days without classes) spent chilling at home watching [insert series here] marathon for days at a time.

Anyway just last night while lying in bed to sleep, I thought of some great blogging material which was unfortunately, overwritten while engaging in deep sleep. I remembered them being very insightful and considering I don't have a single shred of idea left, you'll just have to take my word for it.

I do however remember this Mediacorp (Singapore) serial drama that I chanced upon on tv yesterday afternoon. Quite interesting actually. And I also managed to catch Idol last night, lol. Yes, so much for studying huh.

All in all, I managed 2 chapters of management last night. If you ask me, obviously I have nothing against sweatshops and exploiting poorly skilled employees but apparently (according to the book that is) such practices are not only frowned upon but bordering illegal. I say, if it's not illegal, then everything's fair game. After all, if Nike can build itself on unscrupulous sweatshop practices so can I.

Anyone interested in the enviable position of being my personal assistant?