« Home | The Loopy Identity » | Of Aces and Diamonds » | Torture of a Thousant Needles » | You have friendly and then you have friendly. » | Young Love » | Now and Then » | IM Brings Family Together » | VideoBlog » | 3 by 30 » | Say Cheese »

Tired, sleepy and hanging on for dear life

Been really busy these days, and I mean seriously busy. Even since I came back I've been catching up on work and they just keep piling up.

Just this week alone, I have 4 exams to sit through. I've done 2, so I'm taking a breather before my next paper tomorrow night. In between, I've done a few asgmts and there's more waiting in line.

If I'm not mistaken, I initially had an amusing story to share but I've since forgot about it. This really sucks. During a drought like this, I can't afford to lose anymore ideas.

Well, there is one slightly amusing thing that's been happening to me lately and only those of you who knows me well can fully appreciate this.

For the past three days, I've woke up at 830am every morning without fail. And the catch is, my alarm was set for 850am! I'm seriously wondering if I'm being possessed. There is just too much of a coincidence. Either my biological clock is really screwed or someone's doing voodoo on me!

It's not funny!!