« Home | CNY 07 » | Shuttle C » | I Hate Sunrise » | You Know You're Pathetic When » | Delayed Reaction » | Bull's Eye » | Management 101 » | Tired, sleepy and hanging on for dear life » | The Loopy Identity » | Of Aces and Diamonds »

Fuming

This GK is seriously annoying me. Made me go for some boring lengthy meeting and missing the holy grail of reality tv. Don't these ppl realise that scheduling meetings at the same time as American Idol is sacrilegious!



Well, I wish my rant stops there but it doesn't. Was - notice the past tense - supposed to go for kayaking tmr but turns out, it was full. The idiot nvr told me I have to register in advance. Never mind that I should have taken the initiative anyway, I just want to really hate them right now.



If it wasn't for my guilt telling me that I should show my face in GK, hence deciding to go for this stupid kayaking, I would have went home this weekend and finally get my overdue haircut. Not forgetting a hundred and one chores I need to do while back in Ipoh.



I'M SO PISSED!!!!!



Anyway just in case any of them happen to read this, know I have no ill feelings towards anybody. Me just mad I got screwed. That's all.



Did I mention I'm PISSED?