« Home | Sets and Studios » | Highway Horror » | Mona Lisa » | Christmas 06 » | My First Post, Then » | Fuming » | CNY 07 » | Shuttle C » | I Hate Sunrise » | You Know You're Pathetic When »

So I'm using the term "tomorrow" kinda loosely here. And also I'm back in Ipoh right now, without my camera. So the vanity photos will have to wait.

Really tired now. Went to the Immigration Department this morning to get my passport renewed. Then lunch with XM to celebrate his belated birthday and then to the bank before going back to XM's house to oogle at his MacBook.

At about 4pm, I went back to the Immigration Department to collect my passport only to be met with a hoard of ppl. Knowing my passport should be ready by 230pm (that's the time they asked me to collect), I decided to observe a little while to see what was going on.

I was still reeling from the shock as I deliberately went late to avoid the crowd. Guess there were just that many ppl today. Finally giving in, I handed in my slip and waited for them to call my name.

After waiting for some time, they called this girl who casually took her own sweet time to stroll to the counter. Then as it turns out, the idiot forgot her IC and even more slowly, strolled back to her seat to get her fugly bag.

With my patience coming to an end, I screamed loudly..............

"Move your slutty fat ass, BITCH!"

.......... in my head. The gentleman in me just didn't allow for such demonstration of obscenities. Some days I wish I was rude and uncivilized.