« Home | Mona Lisa » | Christmas 06 » | My First Post, Then » | Fuming » | CNY 07 » | Shuttle C » | I Hate Sunrise » | You Know You're Pathetic When » | Delayed Reaction » | Bull's Eye »

Highway Horror

I really hate bitches, especially the stupid and lazy ones. I don't understand why goverment entities are always filled to the brim with them. If those ppl think the world over owe them for their sub-par services, I'd rather they just rot at home.

Anyway I skipped my 5pm class today, came home to sleep instead. Why did I need to nap to begin with? Well, it started like this.

Since my sis's bf were going back for All Souls Day, we decided to go back as well, even though it's only for 1 night. Arrived in Ipoh on Sat in the evening and we (sis and I) immediately dashed to the salon for our haircut. I just trimmed a little bit while sis got her curls, which she's still not sure she loves or hates.

Anyway on Sun, we left Ipoh around 7pm and it took an arduous 7 hrs to finally get to KL!! Basically inched every single bit of the way to KL. Tried taking the trunk road for a bit but it was all the same. From the trunk road, we could see the highway and yet we were both crawling at the same speed. For a minute, I wondered if there was a break out at the pearly gates, resulting in the overflow of souls, albeit in all makes of vehicles....

Will put up pics of my new cut tmr if I'm not too lazy, haha.

Gonna leave you with a video of the new Maroon 5 single, Makes Me Wonder.

Hmm, did not notice anything diff with your 'new' cut..

Post a Comment