« Home | P Cakes » | So I'm using the term "tomorrow" kinda loosely her... » | Sets and Studios » | Highway Horror » | Mona Lisa » | Christmas 06 » | My First Post, Then » | Fuming » | CNY 07 » | Shuttle C »

Day Off

Finally, my rest day.



Initial plan - Do two chapters of Management.



Currently - Still chatting and surfing online at 2pm. Gonna go play some games once I get bored of this. Need to go for meeting/dinner at 7pm.



I think I won't do anything productive today. But may go flirt and just to make sure I've still got it. Guess that's something.



The fren I'm chatting to is making me depressed. I won't talk about that now, as for someone reading my blog, you know there's some stuff significantly absent from this space. That's ok, it's a deliberate choice.



Instead, I'll continue the usual routine - rambling nonsensically.



Woke up at nearly 11am today. Actually woke up at 9 something and forced myself to go back to bed. I'll be damned if I dun sleep in on a rest day.



Went to get lunch around 1130 to avoid the lunch crowd. The security guard gave me a once over as I was walking pass him. I don't even want to wonder why anymore. No longer have the energy to care. If I look ugly, I look ugly. Period.



Now chatting with my fren, who's depresses me faster than a bottle of listerine.



............ I'm so depressed I don't feel like blogging anymore.



Think I'll play some games soon to alleviate that.



I swear I won't talk to him next time, but for now, I will continue. Self-pity is so addictive.









listerine... makes u depressed??

hmm.... wat's missing? cant's notice it

I know what's missing, happiness?

Post a Comment