« Home | Weekend Marathon » | Zoolander » | Party Winds Down » | The Landing Strip 1 » | 10 Hrs To Go » | Snip Snip Snip » | Are you on Miracle? » | Seeking Tailor » | E-RO-S (Update) » | E-RO-S »

The Landing Strip 2

Continued

Sorry it took me this long to write the second part. I'm kinda distracted these days, lol.

Anyway the next morning, we woke up around 10am and got the the airport around 1130am. We explored the airport a little bit and went to check-in for our connecting flight.

Having bought our tickets through a third party online, I had no idea how to check-in without the tickets. The Continental Airlines lady manning the booth was quite the sour face bitch, and yes, that will forever be my impression of Continental. You hear that Contel!!

Turns out, I had to perform a self check-in by swiping my passport on the machine. There were a dozen other options though. Once I got it right, checking in was a breeze. Was just glad to bid bitchy lady farewell.

Then we went go grab a little lunch at this fastfood outlet called Miami Subs - I think - which was quite acceptable. Not very healthy though.

The flight was scheduled at 250 and we boarded on time. It was a tiny little plane but my concern was just reaching my destination asap. At this point, I had a little fever from the chilly weather in New York.

About 1 and a half hour later, we landed at the airport and the pilot's voice came on.

"Ladies and gentleman, we are very sorry to tell you that we are early by 25 minutes."

At which point, everyone broke out laughing. These things are almost never early. I silently gave thanks for the end of my misery. No more planes. I'm there!