« Home | Party Winds Down » | The Landing Strip 1 » | 10 Hrs To Go » | Snip Snip Snip » | Are you on Miracle? » | Seeking Tailor » | E-RO-S (Update) » | E-RO-S » | My Final Post (explanation) » | My Final Post (if its blog apocalypse tomorrow) »

Zoolander

I know everyone has been waiting for pictures, so on Monday, I went to the zoo and finally remembered to bring the camera.

I'll just do a really quick photo roll because I get lazy again.


I forgot to take a picture of the entrance but oddly, this caught my attention.



The zen garden inside



Lucked out on this koi which was swimming with its head above the surface



Rhinooooooooooo



Love this polar bear shot. Can't say the same about the bear though. It was stinky.



Different composition



Medium close-up



I don't want to know what it's doing



"Look at my ass!"



The cat plagiarised my goofy pose



Pool for monkeys. Monkeys are optional though.



Notice the angle of the horns



Sorry for the lens flare, but look at the eyes



Cute bird




But even cuter illustration



Some elephants



and a parrot



The greenhouse



and I came all the way here to look at Aloe Vera, which used to grow in my backyard.



This is the end guys, next time!

Wow, kinky (& incestuous) gorillas. So wrong... And I do see the similarities between you and the lioness, har har.

Didn't know you were an aloe lover

Lol...you went all the way to States to check out the zoo when there is one just about an hour's drive from your place? Granted they might have more better animals there.

Poor polar bear too. I'm surprised it doesn't have a heatstroke yet. They probably have to shave it every other week.

i'm a bit disturbed at the gorilla pic. wth is it doing anyway >.<
Nonetheless, it was funny though, lol.

Post a Comment