« Home | Memorial Day Weekend » | Zoom Zoom (No, not the Mazda) » | The Landing Strip 2 » | Weekend Marathon » | Zoolander » | Party Winds Down » | The Landing Strip 1 » | 10 Hrs To Go » | Snip Snip Snip » | Are you on Miracle? »

The 4th of June

It's the time of the year again when I wake up feeling exactly how I felt the morning before. However, I am the only one who feels that way because the rest of the world (around me at least) considers today to be the day where I am officially one year older.

So today, I am 22 years of age.

There, I've said it. Once again, I'm a year older even though I've been feeling 18 for a few years now. I don't expect to feel any different soon, not even within a year or maybe. Maybe in time, I will feel like an adult and that will signify another phase of my life. Till then, I'm content to live in the moment.

Anyway I had an amazing weekend in the Windy City, aka Chicago.

The city is just so beautiful, full of energy and diverse. I am totally in love with it and everyone reading my blog can love it too when I post the zillions of pictures that I've taken on my trip, when I post them anyway.

This post however is dedicated to myself, to commemorate my very own special day, made even more amazing by all the wishes I've received.

Imagine my surprise when I checked my email today (first time in 4 days) to discover I had 36 new mails and that they looked like this.




Thank you very much guys! You guys really made my day. Can't describe how happy and loved you guys make me feel. I hope everyone of you reads this but no worries, I will personally reply each and everyone of you later. Before that, I'd just like everyone to know that I appreciate it, and we will always be friends, if not BFFs *grin* forever.

Thank you and love you lots!