« Home | Chicago Part 3 » | Chicago Part 2 » | Chicago Part 1 » | A June 4th Night's Dream » | The 4th of June » | Memorial Day Weekend » | Zoom Zoom (No, not the Mazda) » | The Landing Strip 2 » | Weekend Marathon » | Zoolander »

Chicago Part 4

I wasn't joking when I said I had a long day.

We only had a few hours after the river cruise, which we spent having Chicago style pizza, before going to the Sears Tower just in time for the sunset.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We timed our visit to coincide with the sunset and it worked out brilliantly!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The tall dark building to the right of me is the John Hancock building, the third tallest building in Chicago and a unique landmark on its own.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lake Michigan, dotted with boats and yachts. The beauty of Chicago is that it has all the elements of nature (beaches, rivers, parks) coupled with the energy of a big city.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The sprawling suburbs of Chicago. It never ends.

Leaving the tower a little after 9pm, we headed over to Navy Pier for the weekly fireworks display. I didn't take any picture there because it was really dark and the pictures wouldn't have turned out great anyway.

This is the end of my Chicago post. Just a little something from my experience there. More importantly, I owe my sister for making this trip happen and also making all the sacrifices that she had for me.

ooh, love the last pic

i know this is a lil late. wanted to call u on mon but i remembered u are still in the states. left my laptop in iph so i dun have access to the internet. finally my LONG AWAITED com arrived so i'm wishing you from my office. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! catch up with you whn ur back =)

p/s: terribly sori for the late wish

dude, when are u coming back?i wanna buy iPod la...too tempting.nyek nyek..200 bucks cheaper according to apple store online....hehehe

log onto http://www.esteelaudermodelsearch.com.my/vote/html
check out JIP 322

Yee Hui, make HDRI (High Dynamic Range Imaging) that shot of Chicago will be pretty cool!

not enuff shots for HDR, i have to stand there from dawn to dusk to make a good HDR k....

Post a Comment