« Home | A meme, almost » | Splash » | Cincy, OH » | Flip » | Is this a sign » | First Wed » | In the mood » | Quick Note at FK's » | Dear Candidate » | Early or Late »

July 11, 2008

I feel like saying "I feel like dying" just to get a reaction out of ppl. Maybe a little sympathies too.

But I don't.

I feel very proud of myself. I still have my dignity. But of course, it's also very much for sale. Currently, looking for the highest bidder.

Next week will be a big one for me, I hope.

Hopefully I will have something to celebrate then.

Until then, I'm going out for a movie tonight. There are some plans for the weekend but I really do think I should stay home and save money. Don't feel particular inclined to have fun. I need to punish myself.

who wants to buy you lar??! Sell what?

Never figured you for a masochist, but whatever rocks your boat dude.

Post a Comment