« Home | In the mood » | Quick Note at FK's » | Dear Candidate » | Early or Late » | Live Fast » | Some ppl are blind » | The End is Near » | On the fence » | Random Scribblings » | Picture Booth »

First Wed

Well, I've arrived. Spent a fun weekend running around mostly shopping. Went for a couple of drinks too. Been fun I suppose.

Inevitably however, I can't spend all my days running around. Eventually, I'd run out of places to go. There's only so much cable and video games I can do.

Anyone has any ideas of something productive I could do at home?

Right now, I'm considering
1. Cooking
2. WoW
3. The local community center

Anything else?

eat, sleep, laze on the bed.

Once again, our 'plan' ;)

Okay I'll admit, the joke *is* getting kinda old...

lol... clean the house before u ever attempt to cook. U know... Dun wan u burn the house down......

start with replying emails for instance ;p shld go for cooking but know u'll soon get bored with it anyway :p go skate boarding, watch the sunset, learn up sum music instrument or take dancing lesson in 7weeks... I really don't know, haha... or else gab's idea is NOT too bad, hehe... the whole idea is to JUST RELAX and BREAK from schedules/datelines/stress before u enter the working world... u deserve some treat ^_^

gab - i said productive...

angelus - i don't exactly rmb our plan. pls jog my memory.

spell-caster - i won't burn the house down. got smoke detectors here :)

jinann - did you email me?? cuz i think i've cleared my mail. anyway the music instrument and dancing lessons not too bad, but dunno where to start, haha. yeah, will try to relax i guess. hope you're having fun too :)

yes, I did loopy... oh no, don't tell me all my emails are MIA like AGAIN. not good. will send another one soon.

well, can't divulge too much here, but let's just say it involves driving interstate and the words 'picking' and 'up'.

If that doesn't give your memory a run, then it probably wasn't worth remembering in the first place then :p

Post a Comment