« Home | Cincy, OH » | Flip » | Is this a sign » | First Wed » | In the mood » | Quick Note at FK's » | Dear Candidate » | Early or Late » | Live Fast » | Some ppl are blind »

Splash

It was a weekend in the country. Cruising on a boat down the river at midnight, illuminated by the moon. It had never been so bright in my life. The skies, an apt pair with millions of brilliantly lit stars.

An afternoon spent experiencing wakeboarding for the first time, followed by a day of aching all over. I had finally met the friendly and accomodating future-in-laws. Here's hoping they found me as likeable as I did them. Can't help but feel a sense of dread for the big day.

This will all be over in slightly over a week. All good things must come to an end, even the bittersweet ones.

......

You're getting married?

Met anybody yet?

omg.. who is she?!

Guys, my sister's getting married, not me.

chee... So why did you write as if they're Your in-laws? *tsk tsk*

But anyway, Congrats to your sis!!

when's your turn then?

hopefully not in a long long time.

faster update la!

Post a Comment